Best Buck Photo Contest
The 2013-2014 Alabama deer hunting season is drawing to a close, and we all know that one of a hunter’s favorite things to do is to brag about their harvest. Well, here’s your chance to do so on a public forum. We’re accepting entries for The Southern Land Brokers’ “Best Buck Contest.” We’ve got some awesome prize packages to give away including a Moultrie M-990i Mini Cam for the Grand Prize. We’ve also got three runner-up prize packages that include a Southern Land Brokers t-shirt, ball cap, and koozie.
Something that’ll make this contest a little bit different is that it won’t be based on the bucks score. The winner of this contest will be determined by the he number of Facebook “Likes” acquired during the contest period. Perhaps you’ve bagged that 12-point monster buck, or a rare piebald four-pointer, or a deer with an weird-looking rack. Well, it’ll be up to our subscribers to decide who takes home the bacon, so to speak.
If you’d like to enter the contest, here’s how:
- Between now and February 1, submit a picture of you with your buck to email@example.com.
- In the email, be sure to include your name, the location where the deer was harvested, the number of points, and any other relevant details.
- The pictures will then be posted to the Southern Landbroker’s Facebook page on February 2 in an album entitled “2013-2014 Best Buck Contest.”
- The photo in the album with the most “Likes” by 12:00 pm EST on February 17 a will receive the Grand Prize package. Five runner-up prizes will also be given out, too.
If you want your entry to be accepted, be sure not to violate the official rules of the contest.
- All pictured bucks must have been legally harvested.
- There are no age or location restrictions.
- No purchase is necessary to participate in the contest.
- Only one submission per hunter is allowed.
- The deer must have been harvested during the 2013-2014 hunting season.
- Digitally doctored images will not be accepted. In other words, no Photoshopping!
- The buck must be respectfully treated in the photo submitted.
- Pictures containing offensive language or gestures will not be permitted.
- Purchasing or illegitimately obtaining likes is of course expressly forbidden. What constitutes an illegitimate like is subject to our discretion.
- Last but not least: use common sense!
Disclaimer: The Southern Land Brokers acknowledge that this contest is in no way shape or form sponsored, administered, endorsed, or associated with Facebook.